________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Boy


Today Max turned eight. Yes - EIGHT! How did that happen? Wasn't he just my tiny baby? Now he is tall and handsome and is able to go hang out with friends. He likes video games, reading, and drawing. Max is a caring and loving boy who really cares about his family and friends. I hope he doesn't grow up too quickly. He is a really great kid.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips