________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Cookbook Project

I have been wanting to organize my recipes for a very long time and I'm finally getting around to doing it. I have started to document and format my recipes into a cookbook style binder. I want to created this cookbook from recipes that I have made many times and are "family favorites". I am photographing my dishes and organizing them as I cook them. 
My goal for this project is to make a cookbook that can me pretty enough that I can give it as a gift to my family and friends. I'm creating each of the recipes in a standard word document layout and turning them into PDFs. I made a page on the Dieter Family site to keep track and they can be downloaded and printed out whenever needed. Let me know if you have problems with Google docs, because I have never used it before. How do you organize your recipes? Does it help with meal planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips