________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chevron Bracelet

I posted a while ago about wanting to make this bracelet. It took a BIT longer than I expected...but it was worth it. This is a huge friendship bracelet - 24 strings in white and light gray. The beading is what really added the sparkle and the time to making it.

Pattern #7118 on this website is what I followed for making this chevron beauty. You can too, if you have the time, to make one for yourself or a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips