________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

It must be fate.

I'm a little superstitious. Not in a crazy palm-readers-on-the-side-of-the-highway sort of superstitious, it's just that I tend to notice when things happen to match up or make patterns. Like today when I finally get time to read my new issue of Midwest Living (no judging - I'm from the Midwest) and I see a small article on page 14 about this:




Isn't it beautiful?! I know it's Minnesota and not Iowa, but doesn't it look almost exactly like the image I created for the Dieter Family blog? I think I must have one for myself! Kristy Highness does customer orders of your state or country and other beautiful handmade pieces. It must be fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips