________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Weekend

I'm so glad I made it to the weekend. Lately I have been feeling the creative bug and have multiple projects in the works. Must be the unseasonably warm weather. These are my next two tasks that I pinned on Pinterest:


Hand painted pots for succulents (Elise Joy) and wooden neon magnets (Swoon).
 

I'm also working on a poster for Easter decorations, at least it reminds me of bunnies. (Yes, it is the lyrics from Rappers Delight.)


Once I get it all framed up I'm hoping to get a good picture, I really need to get a decent camera at some point. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips