________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby its cold outside..


happy guy
Originally uploaded by shaunadieter
So the weather has turned cold for now, which means Riley finally gets to wear the cute sweaters I found him! I don't know if it is because he is my last baby or because he is so darn cute - but I love dressing him up. Jered thinks I'm crazy...he is probably right. The pictures speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips