________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, July 03, 2009

SCL Bar-B-Q


SCL Bar-B-Q
Originally uploaded by shaunadieter
We had a Bar-B-Q right before the 4th for my office. It was so much fun hanging out with all of my friends from work. They all have kids about Max's age and we got to play volleyball (Well - Jered and Max played!) The food was great, we have some really good cooks in my office. All around a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips