________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Coloring eggs


easter4
Originally uploaded by shaunadieter
Max and I colored easter eggs for the first time today. He wanted to do all the eggs in the fridge but we only colored nine. And if you look close - yes those are Star Wars easter eggs. He was so cute it was hard posting only one photo - so check out my flickr by clicking on the picture and see the other ones I took!

Max 022

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips