________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Friday, February 01, 2008

Spring

I'm so tired of the cold and wet Iowa weather. I'm ready for Spring to come and to get out and garden, play at the park, and just be outside for a littler bit of time not freezing my butt off. Max and I have been to every play group we can to try to stop the boredom. Hopefully we will have a better days soon. time to goto the gym. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips