________________________________________________________________________

Well hello there! This is the place where I share my crafts, recipes, knitting and crochet projects, photos, and moments of family life in the Midwest.
________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Daddy and Me

So tomorrow is Mother's Day and the first one I get to celebrate fully. Jered is cooking brunch for everyone in Iowa City at Devotay. Max and I will be going down around noon to see him and eat a bit. I'm sure it will be crazy but oh well.

The weather is absolutely beautiful here in Iowa. Jered and I and Max are happily enjoying our porch. I took this picture today and it's my new favorite.


My two men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ We Love Comments /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips